Lifetime Gift from a Retirement Account
(Is this gift for you?)
Make a lifetime gift from a retirement account, after careful review, if...
- You are over age 70.
- You want to make a significant outright gift to support one of our programs now.
- Your other charitable contributions for the year have reached your percentage-deduction limitation.
- You are under age 70, and your tax liability for the year will be low.
- Your other disposable assets are limited.
In both cases...
- You have adequate (or surplus) retirement savings.
For more information